Thursday, March 26, 2015

Am I in labour?

It's the third day after my first sign of labour... Woke up at 1.40am due to the heat... Then I couldn't sleep already. Started to feel contractions. On and off. This time it's much different from the period-like cramps. More intense and took a longer time to fade. Interval is still not too frequent. Lots of movement from Zac Zac.

Happened about twice and more brownish mucus coming out. So I told myself "Cannot wait already." I went to bathe and prepare myself.

Time now is 3.30am. I have a sheet mask on my face haha. Hubby still sleeping beside me unaware I've been up preparing.

Actually we are seeing the doctor later at 11.45am. I even told Hubby maybe I should bring my hospital bag in case doctor says I'm in labour already.

Still monitoring the frequency and duration of contraction. Dun wish to wake hubby up, hoping he'll get more sleep. 

Keep telling myself: I can do this. Talked to baby too. We can do this together. We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. *breathe in and out*

I wanted to go pay my respects to Mr Lee Kuan Yew and was hoping the doctor says I am still far from true labour. Now I am not so sure.

Time check: 4am

My hair is wet but I can't blow dry if not hubby will wake up. But I can't get sleep. Worried if I'm indeed going to deliver today I will be tired because of a lack of rest.

Lots of anxiety but focusing on the end: finally seeing my little prince!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment