Wednesday, March 25, 2015

40th week

At 39 weeks Day 3, I'm showing signs of labour!!

First I had a 'bloody show', diarrhea and very very mild cramps which go off after awhile. Basically I felt like my period is gonna come... 

Haha, he looked so tired and I was afraid I needed to go to the hospital any time so I only filled my brows!! Look at my swollen self haha!!

But anyway I spent the day shopping for baby and my stuff... Almost 4-5 hours!! Then my back got achy...

Went to tampines IKEA, Giant and Courts. First we had our brunch at 1pm. We always have the tendency to order too much but this time I reminded hubby, I can't eat that much already, so we were very conservative with portion sizes. I'm also trying to 'train him' not to be greedy and order everything that looks delicious.

We had: 15 meatballs, 2 chicken wings, a salad, a plate of gravad lax (I cheated and ate a piece oops), 1 mushroom soup and 2 pieces of garlic bread. Ice cream too!

Over at IKEA, we bought mattress protector, changing mats, fitted sheet, mobile, a photo frame, cloths for baby. I was disappointed actually cause my main reason for going IKEA was to get their baby bath tub but it was sold out and stocks will only be in from May!!! Baby tubs are so expensive!

Then we went to Giant, and I bought 2 nursing bras. Oh they are ugly but cheap and good. 

Only $9.90 each! I went to kiddy palace and they start from 20plus but designs are much nicer. I have a church friend who told me CK departmental store sells them for only $5! The one near my place don't have them.

Previously due to my expanding chest I bought wireless bra and they are very comfortable too. 2 for $39 from Pierre Cardin. Not sure if my chest size gonna go bigger or smaller that's why only bought 2. I bought 4 wired bras previously and I can't wear them already 😆

Went to Courts to buy a pillow for the confinement nanny. Hubby bought a tab as well.

Went home and got all excited. Baby's cot is ready! Got hubby to fix the stroller. We didn't manage to do it previously. 

Recently I been applying facial sheet masks every night. Maybe it's my way of welcoming our little prince. Wanna look good. Feels good and my skin looks refreshed as well.


I hope we won't be awaken tonight. Hope baby will stay in there for a while more... See you soon my little prince! 

No comments:

Post a Comment