Tuesday, February 10, 2015

34th week

Time flies, it's already halfway through the school term! I will be finishing my lessons before Chinese New Year.

This also means I'm inching closer to seeing Zac... I try not to think too much about it because I will be worried that I can't handle labour pains. So I am enjoying now! I believe in visualizing and speaking out: I will have a smooth and fast natural delivery, no tear, manageable pain, baby and I safe and sound.

Of course if things don't turn out as I wished I will trust doctor's decision. Health and safety of mother and baby are most important. Although I really hope I do not have to go through a C-Sect.

Zac's movements are so vigorous everyday, sometimes I am concerned, is he getting enough sleep?? haha

But every time I feel so comforted when he moves, and I will acknowledge him by patting or stroking my belly. I will tell him "Yes, mummy is here, mummy love you." His hiccups are so strong now, I can see my belly 'bouncing'.

Current pregnancy symptoms, as usual nothing much to report on. Except for achy finger joints. I have also gained 10kg! I tell myself its all the baby and not me! Don't want to worry about gaining weight, most importantly baby must be healthy.

Went to see the midwife last Friday. No scanning was done but just to feel baby's position and measure heart rate. I already knew baby was head down ever since the last scan and I keep telling him to stay there! Midwife also showed me roughly how big is baby's head! She also informed me will be doing the Strep B test next appointment. A pity that my appointment falls on the day we have our Mass ALC Meeting.

Upcoming events for week 6:
1) I am going for my maternity photoshoot! Don't wanna miss this important milestone in my life!
2) Dasha's wedding :D

Week 7:
1) End of SDR and Chinese New Year week!

No comments:

Post a Comment