Monday, February 23, 2015

Chinese New Year/36th week

Just made it passed 35 weeks. So I am in my 36th week now. Feeling a little anxious. I have not packed my hospital bag. Have not washed all the baby clothes. Have not gotten baby tub, baby cot is not here yet.

Chinese New Year wasn't particularly exciting for me. I did not buy new clothes due to my growing belly. Made do with what I already have. Was really tired during visitations. I cut down on a few houses this year. This is my second year giving red packets so by right I should not be receiving any already. But quite a number of relatives still blessed us! Maybe its the baby?! :D Did not eat alot during mealtimes but I snacked mainly on pineapple tarts, green tea, coke! all the sweet stuff made me feel very guilty.

I went to the manicurist on the eve to do my nails! She's home-based and stays just opposite my block! I will definitely be going back to her the next time. I had a classic pedicure and gelish manicure done and it cost only $75. $25 for the pedicure, $35 + $15 (nail art) for manicure. However, her services do not include scrub. Its really affordable and no additional surcharge for CNY period as I got a discount code ;)


I wanted to have hot pink glitters for my nails but the pink glitters she had were paler, what a let down.

I'm planning to do something to my hair before giving birth. My hair looks ok overall even though the last time I rebonded my hair was 9 months ago. I'm afraid I would not have time to do my hair  and hormones may wreck it (no drastic hairloss please!) I heard from the manicurist that even her friend with relatively thick hair was reduced to having bald patches. I have really thick hair as well but hearing that made me anxious =X

I also realized I could not fit into my old shoes anymore! During the photoshoot last week I brought my wedding heels only to realize I had to squeeze into them! Ever since I entered 2nd Trimester I bought new flats and stopped wearing heels and old shoes but I never thought my feet actually grew bigger... oh no.

Sweet moments between Hubbby and I. and baby Zac haha

Somebody is growing really strong bones and muscles! I will miss feeling his movements. Still so amazed by how much Zac grew, feels surreal I'm gonna be a mother soon. I'm truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment