Saturday, July 4, 2015

14 weeks PP

How long I have neglected this space of mine!! 

Zachary is now 3 months plus or to be exact 14 weeks old already!


He's so cute and chubby, his weight is now 8kg. He was just 3kg at birth! All thanks to my milk ☺️

By 2 months plus, I lost all the weight I gained during pregnancy... And more. I was 53kg pre-pregnancy and gained 12kg. Now I'm hovering between 51-52kg. I am truly amazed by how breastfeeding helped to lose all those kilos. No exercise (how do new mothers find the time to do so without extra help?) I didn't eat a lot as well. Nope. I did not try to diet. I didn't have a good appetite, which was surprising because breastfeeding burns calories and I am supposed to want to eat more.

But I had a huge craving for sweet drinks. I can drink them without drinking water the whole day, this is horrible.

My current favorites:
- pokka jasmine green tea
- koi milk tea
- soya bean milk 
- ice lemon tea
- teh o
- coke
- coconut water
I remember drinking Ribena but not anymore. 

Although I lost weight (which I am very very happy about and I thank God for that), I realized that my butt went flat. I don't think it's due to the weight loss as I had perky butt even when I was skinny. 

Pregnancy just makes everything less firm. This is something I have to accept, but worth it as I have such a cute baby to love. Everyday I ask what did I do to deserve such a wonderful child?? God has blessed me so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment